Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hiccups

Dippe finally got her first set of hiccups last night. Well the first set that I could feel. It is such a strange experience feeling a baby hiccuping inside you. Honestly, I was getting a little weirded out picturing a baby inside me getting the hiccups. Just makes everything seem more real.
A had terrible hiccups in utero. He would get them at the same time every night, right before I would fall asleep.
My feelings of apprehension about being a mother of two is starting to give way to excitement. I am looking forward to meeting little Dippe and hoping that having a newborn around isn't too traumatic for my son.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

From what I see in my friends, the second time around seems much better in terms of newborn experience. I am terrified of having a newborn and wish I could fast forward to the 6 month stage.