Monday, October 1, 2007

Is that a light?

Yesterday marked the end of a two day non puking streak! Although I did puke today and yesterday, I am doing quite well. Once a day is great, since it used to be almost 3-4 times daily. So it looks like there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.
I have to say that my dreams at night are starting to get very disturbing. They are always very busy dreams where I am being chased by something, have to get something done in a very short amount of time, or have something really terrible happen to me physically. The other night I had a dream that I found this large, pulsating boil on my leg between my knee and my upper thigh. I figured it would go away if I left it alone. S and I start to get busy in my dream and when he takes my pants off he sees this gigantic boil. Instead of being horrified he is fascinated (that is probably the most realistic part of the dream) and starts trying to convince me that he should lance it for me or squeeze it like a pimple to pop it.
I tell him that I am scared and that it really hurts and not to do it, but he holds me down and does it anyway. Pus starts squirting everywhere and now we are both screaming because it is so disgusting. I actually woke up with a scream in my throat because the dream was so real. It took me a minute to remember that it was actually a dream and that there wasn't a baby's head sized boil on my upper thigh.
My pregnancy with A was riddled with sex dreams every night that were very graphic. I had a dream that I was a MAN doing a WOMAN from behind. I woke up and wondered, "How in the hell do I know what THAT was supposed to feel like?" It was intense to say the least.
So now I am wondering if this means that baby bean dip is a girl. Doesn't it seem typical that a boy would make someone dream about sex all the time and a girl would make someone dream about poor body issues and low self esteem?

3 comments:

niobe said...

All I can say is wow. I rarely remember my dreams in any kind of detail and after reading about yours, I'm thinking that maybe that's a good thing.

Aurelia said...

I have dreams that detailed when pregnant. And that sexual!

The gender never made a difference, just my hormone levels!

Amanda said...

That was seriously disgusting.