Sunday, October 28, 2007

Braxton Hicks

I had my first recognizable Braxton hicks contraction yesterday morning. It felt so strange. I get this really weird breathless feeling when I get them. It is amazing to me how different this pregnancy is from A's. I didn't get any noticeable BHs until closer to 25 weeks. I am 10 weeks early this time.
I have been feeling so much this time. Its like my uterus has taken over my body. I feel it every time I move. Even when I am not moving it is still there, like a bowling ball in my gut. It is a strange feeling, especially so early on. I am kicking myself right now for not keeping a pregnancy journal with A's pregnancy. My memory of what happened 3 years ago is terrible.
The dreams I am having are still very vivid and very disturbing at times. I had a dream 2 nights ago that my mom died and my dad (who is divorced from my mom) was trying to steal my inheritance from me. Like physically steal it from me by breaking into my house and taking money from me. I spent the whole dream running around the house stashing cash in all the nooks and crannies. I even put some money in the cap of my deodorant.
I also had a full conversation with S last night when he came to bed and I don't remember any of it. He says I sat up in bed, commented on the commercial that was playing, and then had a minute long conversation with him. I then kissed him and rolled over and went to sleep. And honestly, none of that sounds familiar at all. I told him he should've used the time to find out some of my innermost secrets and he said he was tempted but was afraid I was going to wake up.
Well, my brain is about used up from typing this extremely long and complicated post. On to week 16!

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

There is no way you are already 16 weeks! This pg is flying by!!! At least for me, maybe not for you!! You will make a great mom of 2. Believe me if I can do it you can too!!