Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ultrasound today

I saw the little bean inside of me for the first time today. It makes this whole thing seem so very real to me now. I saw the little heart beating away and realized that there is something alive inside me. It seems weird to me that a little heart is beating away right now deep inside my womb. I am excited to meet this little person already.
S. and A. were with me and saw everything. A. had no idea what was going on and was a little angry that he didn't get to play with the ultrasound machine.
I am still nauseous and very tired. And I have gained 4 pounds already. Not so good. Hunger seems to be my worst enemy right now..every time I get the slightest bit hungry I end up feeling like I want to vomit. So I shove food in my face to feel better and it is not the best stuff to be eating.
We are leaving for Hawaii tomorrow and I am hoping that I feel okay for our trip. Wish me luck!

No comments: