Sunday, December 9, 2007

Smooth Sailing

Nothing new to report on the pregnancy front. All is going well. I am feeling pretty good with the exception of feeling tired. My sleep is still very disrupted by pee breaks and freakish dreams. Not to mention my hips aching like an 80 year old woman's because I'm not supposed to sleep on my back. So I am rolling around all night trying to find a comfortable position and taking my 30 body support pillows with me at each change of position. It doesn't make for a very restful night.
Baby Bean Dippe is moving around like crazy at night too. I wake up in the middle of the night wondering why I am awake and then feel her punching and kicking around. I wonder what she is doing in there...having a house party?
My next appt is this coming Friday in the morning. I am scared to see how much weight I have gained. The holiday eating has been out of control and I haven't even reached Christmas yet. I am also not looking forward to seeing the doctor. He was the one doctor in the practice that I didn't really like during Angus' pregnancy. His bedside manner is terrible and his assistant is a jerk. She was the only one that hassled me last time about my weight gain, which wasn't really that bad. Mi*lla Jovo*vich just had a baby and gained 90 pounds during her pregnancy. I gained half that. Of course, she is half my size so who knows what that means?
Anyway, everything is going well.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Just checking in with you now that I have finished my finals. I am so glad to see that things are going well. I'll be back.

moplans said...

I hate jerky assistants.
I had my first baby at Women's Hospital and second with a midwife. Not a mention was ever made about my weight. That was very intentionally done because it is not a great indicator of much.
Hell if a supermodel can gain 90lbs we are all doing great!